Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Air Fit Suncream SPF50+ PA++++ (50ml)
- SPF 50+ PA++++
- Block UV light and whitens your skin at the same time.
- Soft and smooth but not moist sunscreen like silk. Improved cloudiness and dryness of mineral sunscreen.
- Instead of absorbing UV lights, our product reflects the harmful rays.
How to Use
As the last step of your skincare, apply thoroughly especially around the areas easily exposed to sunlight.
Centella extract, Made White, Niacinamide, Skin alleviating solution.
The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA spheres 2% (30ml)
A Water-Free, Silicone-Free Stable Suspension.
Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces the appearance of signs of aging.
Topical Vitamin C offers a wide array of benefits to the skin. However, many forms of Vitamin C and many more formulations of Vitamin C are available commercially with the potential to confuse the audience. We have developed a guide that offers guidance on the formulations of Vitamin C offered under The Ordinary range. It also offers education on Vitamin C itself and on the differences between formulations of Vitamin C at large.
1) A very strong tingling but non-irritating sensation is expected during the first 1-2 weeks of use until the skin's tolerance to such high exposure is elevated. If the sensation is too strong to tolerate, the formula can be mixed on each application with other creams or serums of your preference.
2) The powder exposure to the skin disallows the formula to feel like a serum, lotion or cream and each application requires a few seconds to feel absorbed by the skin. This formula feels gritty for a few seconds after application. If you prefer to avoid this gritty feel, we suggest our Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone.
How to Use
Apply a small amount to face in the AM or the PM (PM preferred). Avoid contact with the eyes. A tingling sensation can be expected after application. If the sensation is too strong to tolerate, the formula can be mixed on each application with other creams or serums of your preference. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.
Ascorbic Acid, Squalane, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Coconut Alkanes, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trihydroxystearin, BHT.