Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Innisfree Apple Seed Cleansing Tissue (15 Sheets)
Cleansing wipes that gently exfoliates dead skin cells while keeping the skin clean and supple.
What is this
1. Gentle and clean removal of makeup and impurities
Cleansing oil contained in tissue gently and cleanly removes impurities inside and outside the pores.
2. Refreshing and moist finish with apple extract
Non-sticky, refreshing and moist cleansing with apple extract.
3. Gentle cleansing with apple seed oil
Apple seed oil, rich in moisture and nutrients. gently cleanses your face.
How to Use
Gently wipe off make-up with the cleansing tissue and cleanse your face with facial cleanser.
Innisfree Apple Seed Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Tissue (30 Sheets)
Cleansing wipes that remove point make-up on the delicate areas around your eyes and lips.
What is this
1. Lip & eye remover tissue that effectively removes point makeup
This lip & eye remover tissue with apple seed oil and apple extract gently removes waterproof makeup from your lip and eye areas.
2. Embossed textured that thoroughly cleanses makeup
The tissue with embossed texture ensures a thorough cleansing of the eyes and lips makeup.
How to Use
Open the sticker section, take one tissue and place it onto your eyes and lips to gently wipe off make-up. Then, cleanse your face with facial cleanser.
Which part of the apple has a lot of benefits?
1. The apple, with its different benefits on the inside and outside, cleanly and healthily takes care of the inner and outer skin!
Which part of the apple has a lot of benefits for your skin? The apple consists of different elements on the inside and outside! The secret of healthily cleansing skin lies in the inside and outside of the apple. Meet this more powerful and newer Apple Seed Cleansing Line formulated with apple seeds and peels that take care of the inner and outer skin
2. Effective Cleansing with apple extract rich in vitamins and organic acid
The peel on the apple's exterior contains richer vitamins and organic acid than the flesh in order to protect it.
The apple extract, including peel, treats the flaking dead skin cells and opens the pores to help effectively eliminate embedded impurities.
3. Healthy and elastic skin with apple seed oil containing unsaturated fatty acid
The seeds on the apple inside contains boundless energy to produce roots, stems and plump fruits. Freshly cold-pressed apple seed oil that is rich in unsaturated fatty acids keeps sensitive skin after cleansing feeling moisturized, healthy, and firmed.