- Personal information refers to information provided at signup page or during the use of wako’s website, this may include name, residential address, phone number, email address, preference, and any other information provided.
- We treat privacy seriously, all personal and sensitive information is stored in a 2 layers security tight server and is limited by access. The server is protected by firewall technology and password encrypted. On-site payment is also covered by SSL (Secure-socket-layer) which encrypts sensitive credit card data into a unique identifier that can only be understood by the destination server, any other party will not be able to retreat the data.
Term and Conditions
- Please read this agreement carefully. By continue to browse this website or by using any facilities or services offered by it, Visitors (refer as “you” or “yours” hereinafter) are agreeing to the terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices. (all of which are called the "Agreement").
- This Agreement is made between you and Wako Beauty (refer as “we”, “our” or “us”).
2. Wako’s right
- Wako reserves the right to make a modification to the website or to discontinue any service or feature of the website without prior notice.
- In the event that we suspected or considered you miss using or making any unauthorized use of the website, we reserve the right to take necessary action that it deems appropriate, this may include terminating the agreement without prior notice or enforcement of legal action.
3. Terms of sale
- By making an order on the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- To make an order on our website, you must hold an account with us by registering yourself on the Site.
- You must only submit accurate and true information to us. You must also keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes.
- After placing an Order, you will receive a confirmation email from Wako acknowledging that we have received your order.
- We usually process the order within 48 business hours. When the order is ready, we will pass the shipment to our partner’s courier for delivery to your address.
- Once it is dispatched you will receive an email with tracking number for your order. Cancellation of order is subject to availability if the shipment has been dispatched it may not be canceled.
- Wako reserves the right to reject any cancellation of an order. If we cancel your Order and you have already made payment for your Order, the payment amounts will be fully refunded to you.
- We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Site, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this Site or for refusing to process or accept an Order.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user
- We aim to deliver the product at soonest manner possible. We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date but not to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Our risk ends upon passing the product to the courier. In the event that damage, loss or destruction of the product occurred after handling the product to the courier, we will not be held liable.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- (a) charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- (b) no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately canceling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees).
6. Return & Refund Policy
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the product to us within 10 days upon receipt, the product shall be unopened and remain original condition as a receipt.
- Please contact us before returning the product. In the event that a return does not fulfill the stated condition, we reserve the right to reject the return.
- Upon receiving of the return, we will send you an email for confirmation and refund will be processed within 48 hours.
- Products returned due to defective will be fully refunded, Wako will not accept return for opened or used product.Customer bears responsibility for the goods upon signing.
- I f a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, please refuse to sign for the goods and notify us at the earliest possible manner.
7. External Links
- External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content.
- Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- When visiting external links you must refer to the terms and conditions of that external website of use.
- No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner.
- Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
8. Disclaimer of Liability
- The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- In PARTICULAR, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.